Friday, September 18, 2009

one last semester!

Hey friends. So this is the end of week 3 of my last semester at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I've been very reflective since the semester has started. I am ready to be done, but the minute that I am done I know I will miss it. My classes aren't the greatest this semester, they are interesting, but they are more work than I wanted for the last semester. Oh well...I will make it work. I don't have to necessarily strive for A's and B's if I don't want to. ...And to be honest, by November I don't think I will be able to...

Anyways, its officially Saturday morning and in about 10 hours I will begin recording my debut e.p. (yet to be titled). I am looking forward to it and getting the iTunes account going and the Myspace page streaming. It's been a long time coming! Anyways, I'll let you know how it goes!

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment