Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am Matthew.


I am Matthew. I live in Madison, Wisconsin. I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin. I am 24 years old. I am going to write a lot of about music. Quite a bit about films. A bit about sports. However, at times I will try to write a lot about life in general. I welcome your feedback, thoughts, opinions, constructive criticism, etc. I am history major. I have the equivalent of a Communication Arts (Film) minor. What do I love? I love music. Mainly rock, all kinds. Definitely alternative at the top. I also write my own music and lyrics with a solo project that I am created called The Avenging Plan. Right now it's an acoustic bit, just me and my guitar. I am slowly learning piano. I hope to write some piano pieces to fit with my material already. Regarding sports I am pretty pro-Wisconsin: Brewers, Bucks, Badgers, etc. I LOVE the Chicago Blackhawks and hockey. I love pretty much all genres of film, but I'd say drama and suspense at the top. I know this is only an introduction; a little boring, I know.

Next post...Franz Ferdinands new album and what the Milwaukee Bucks NEED to do to salvage the season. Talk to you soon!

3 comments: